How to Set Up Dealership Employees to Become Certified
DealerRater’s Certified Employee Program rewards top-rated dealership employees with Certified Employee states; providing them with a Certification Certificate, Increased visibility for both employee and their dealership, and more.
In order to become DealerRater Certified, dealership employees must meet the following criteria:
· The employee must have been tagged in 10+ reviews during the previous or current calendar quarter (Calendar quarters are: January - March, April - June, July - September, and October - December).
· The employee must complete the five Certified Employee Training video modules, and score at least a 80% on the assessment questions at the end of each video.
To get your
employees started on the Certified Employee Program, you will need to send them
an invitation email, which will grant them user access to DealerRater, through
your Dealer Panel. Once an employee has accepted the invitation by activating
their account and setting up their login information, they can log in and take
the Certified Employee Training. You can send the activation email by
following the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select 'Employee Profiles' from the 'Profiles' heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. In the list of employees, click on any employee you wish to set up to participate in the Certified Employee program.
· If the employee does not already have an employee profile, you can create one by following these instructions: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741426
4. On the Employee’s profile page, find the 'Account Access' option, and set the employee to have User, or Administrator, Access.
· For information about the different access levels, click here: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741396
5. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the Employee Profile Page.
· If the employee already had User level or higher access, you can instead click the “Resend Invitation” link immediately below the Account Access field.
6. The employee will receive an Account Activation email from email@example.com. From this email, they will need to either create a password (or confirm their password if they already have an account) to activate their employee user account.
Once the employee has activated and logged in to their account, they will be able to log in to DealerRater and watch the training videos for the Certified Employee Program. Certified Employee status can be achieved by completing each training video module with an 80% or higher success rate, and receiving 10 or more reviews in a calendar quarter. Certified Employee status will be awarded within 48 hours of fulfilling both of these criteria, and employees will remain certified in the following calendar quarter as well - In this way, an employee can remain certified in an ongoing fashion as long as they receive 10 or more reviews in each calendar quarter.
For a complete overview of the process for an employee to become a Certified Employee, please see our Quick Start Guide: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/443937