How to Edit a Public Review Response
Public responses to your DealerRater reviews are an important part of DealeRater's best practices, for both positive and negative reviews. Because public responses are posted on your Dealer Profile Page, you may need to edit or update them from time to time to keep them current if reviewers edit their review - or maybe you just need to fix a typo. Either way, if you'd like to edit a public response, just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “All Reviews” from the “Reviews” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
- Locate the review you would like to respond to, and click on the “View” link to access the Review Details page.
- Scroll toward the bottom of the page, and select “Respond Publicly” from the “Respond” section. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to send a public response.
- Type your message in the space provided, and click “Submit Response” to send your response.